Circle of Danatar is a Faction in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. Factions are a representation of different groups of individuals that has their own beliefs, interests, allies, and enemies. Different factions usually, will give the player various quests, information regarding the lore, unique items, weapons, as well as different outcomes. During your adventures, you will meet people from various factions. Good relations with a faction can bring many advantages. You improve your relations with a faction by doing jobs for them or promoting their interests.
The Circle grew up in the Principality of Masgarth as a school for adventures, out of a minor magic school from the Old Empire. It has a reputation for toughness and practicality which contrasts with the more scholarly outlook of some other factions.
Circle of Danatar Information
Circle of Danatar Related Quests
- Related Quests and/or Jobs for this Faction goes here.
Circle of Danatar Tips & Builds
- Faction reputation is acquired through quests and turn in of historical artifacts
- Reputation levels are Indifferent, Sympathy, Alliance, Brotherhood, Living Legend
- Must be Alliance or better to start purchasing rewards.
- Higher Faction rep rewards you with the ability to purchase Enchanted Weapons and Armor +1 and +2
- Also rewards with the ability to purchase Scrolls up to Level 4
- Scroll selection is different than the ones offered by Arcaneum
Circle of Danatar Shop Inventory