Saving Throw Proficiencies
Barbarian Armor Proficiencies
Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shield
Barbarian Weapon Proficiencies
Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
Animal Handling, Athletics, Intimidation, Nature, Perception, Survival
In battle, you fight with primal ferocity
When you are not wearing armor, your Armor Class equals 10+ your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.
Barbarian is a Class in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. A character's class is their profession and grants specific features as listed. New powers, and access to subclasses, are granted at a higher level of experience. Each class also gives you a set of equipment that you can customize.
Barbarian Shadowcaster Guide Below:
Barbarians are fierce warriors from the edge of civilization. Their battle rage makes them dangerous combatants.
- Saving Throw Proficiencies: Strength, Constitution
- Barbarian Armor Proficiencies: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shield
- Barbarian Weapon Proficiencies: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons.
- Barbarian Skills: Choose 4 of these skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, Intimidation, Nature, Perception, Survival
- Rage: In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action,. This grants you advantage on strength saves & checks , an initial +2 bonus to melee attack damage, and resistance to slashing, bludgeoning and piercing damage. Lasts for 1 minute or ends if you have not attacked or suffered damage since your last turn.
You start with 2 rages, renewed after a long rest.
- Unarmored Defense: When you are not wearing armor, your Armor Class equals 10+ your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.
Higher Level Features
- Gain 10 hit points (25 HP)
- Gain one additional hit die
- Reckless Attack: Before you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
- Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws for effects and spells, as long as you are not blinded or incapacitated.
- Primal Path: Barbarians can choose a Primal Path between the Path of Berserker, the Path of Magebane and the Path of Stone.
- Extra Attack: Barbarians can attack twice instead of once when taking the Attack action
- Fast Movement: Barbarians' speed is increased by 10 feet while not wearing heavy armor.
- Feral Instinct: Barbarians gain advantage on initiative rolls. Additionally, when surprised and not incapacitated, they can still act normally if they enter a rage at the start of their turn.
- Brutal Critical: Barbarians roll an additional weapon damage die when dealing a critical hit with a melee weapon.
- Relentless Rage: While raging, when Barbarians drop at 0 hit point and don't immediately die (due to massive damage for instance), they remain at 1 hit point instead if they succeed a DC 10 Constitution saving throw. Each time Relentless Rage triggers the DC increases by 5. The DC resets to 10 on a short or long rest.
Barbarian Starting Equipment
- Greataxe or Battleaxe
- Explorer's Pack
- Barbarian Clothes
- Handaxe x2 or Spear
- Javelin x4
- Barbarian Clothes
Barbarian Tips & Builds
- Note 1
- Note 2
|Classes and Subclasses|