Choose two additional languages.
This character uses complete sentences, with technical or academic vocabulary.
Aristocrat is a Background in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. A Background is a character feature that is presented during Character Customization. A character's background is what they did before taking up the adventuring life. The background gives them equipment and proficiencies, as well as the ability to select proficiency flags that affect the character's dialogue choices.
Born among the lords of your people, you have received a higher education. Your manners and speech are formal and rigid, and you have difficulties when dealing with low ranking individuals. A life of privilege gave you enough perks to start your adventuring life with a comfortable package.
Aristocrat Personality Flags
A character's personality affects their conversations. Some narrative flags provide variants to standard dialogue, while others unlock different dialogue branches so the character can play according to their personality. Players can choose up to (2) personality flags based on the background, while (2) more according to their chosen alignment.
- Authority: A tendency to enforce rules and beliefs with authority and leadership.
- Lawfulness: A tendency to follow rules, laws, and order rather than chaos.
- Egoism: A tendency to put oneself, friends, and family first, at the expense of others.
- Altruism: A tendency to always try to help those in need.
- Strongest Personality - Formal: This character uses complete sentences, with technical or academic vocabulary.
- Higher Education: Proficient in History, Persuasion, and Intimidation.
- Additional Languages: Choose one additional language.
Aristocrat Starting Equipment
Aristocrat Tips & Builds
- Character Personality: You can create strong personality features by combining the same flag from the background and the alignment. The resulting personality is summarized at the bottom left of the screen. The deepest color indicates the strongest personality.
- Background Alignment: Describes the character's moral and personal attitudes affinity of your character. In Solasta, alignment is the second form of personality customization.